WHAT’S YOUR VISION FOR YOUR WORKSHOP OR EVENT?
IT’S MY PLEASURE TO HELP YOU REALIZE THE EVENT OF YOUR DREAMS
An Event is a SUCCESS when you REACH YOUR GOAL and the outcome EXCEEDS YOUR EXPECTATIONS
A respected name in the voiceover industry, founder and owner, Denise Chamberlain, has produced events and workshops exclusively for the voiceover community for 12 years. Her resume includes over 95 premier local, national, and international Voiceover event productions and webinars, beginning as a core member of the first-ever voiceover conference, VOICE 2007, in Las Vegas.
“From volunteering to Executive Producer, from the first idea to the final good-byes, and all the work in-between, I have the honor to know and work with the finest group of people to be found in any industry. Each event is unique and customized to suit the needs of my client, who receives my full attention and commitment to excellence. It’s a privilege, an immense amount of fun, and a responsibility that I take very seriously. – Denise
· Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication
· Exceptional Planning, Organization, Time, and Project Management
· Computer, Programs, and Applications Knowledge (PC and Mac)
· Self-starter, Team Player, Wise Leader and Supportive Staff Member
· Confident, Engaging, Warm, and Humorous Speaker
· Copy/Speech Writer and Proofreader
· Website Creation, Development and Management (WordPress)
· Venue Identification and Contract Negotiation
· Selection and Coordination of Services (food, lodging, hospitality, security, A/V…)
· Accounting, Budgets, and Reports (Quickbooks)
· Integration of Systems and Programs (ex: PayPal, Registration, Affiliates) with website
· Marketing/Promo via Social Media, Mailchimp and Constant Contact
· Creation of Online Meetings/Webinars via Skype, Zoom and GoToMeeting
· Producer and Moderator for Online Webinars
· Calm, Assuring, Gracious, and Professional
Wishing you Success and Prosperity!